Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dabida

Here an impression of the 5e exhibition of art-dolls on Dabidaday. It was great to see old and new friends! 
Tine Kamerbeek

Victoria Minenko

Esther Verschoor

Christine Polis

Kamilla Meesters

Lydia Dekker
I was happy with the new 'dolls' that were presented. The Russian dollmakers showed amazing work, so detailed and nice. It was a pity that they did not speak English but I got inspired by their perfection. My sister and I were suprised by the work of the Belgian dollmaker Christine Polis. 
I missed Hannie Sarris-Hulstein, the founder of Dabida. It must have been difficult for the Dabida-members to do without here. My sister and I had a wonderful time. We missed the presentation of the award so please tell me who has won........

1 comment:

So Dark So Cute said...

Zo jammer dat ik er weer niet bij was :-( Ik heb niemand die met mij mee wil, dus dan houdt t gauw op....
Ooit zal ik het een keer bijwonen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...