Friday, July 30, 2010

Innocence


Picasso painted the picture above when he was in Holland. I visited the Picasso museum in Paris a long time ago and even our children liked the museum, I still want to go back some day.......



I admire him very much and I hope he doesn't mind I have taken his painting as an inspiration for my collage. He inspires so many people. A long time ago I bought a little gouache made by the Dutch painter Justus Donker, he was also inspired by Picasso. I will write about him in another blog. I called my collage Innocence. Innocence needs protection and not caging, she longs for freedom just like the bird.....

Picasso museum

4 comments:

So Dark So Cute said...

This collage is stunning!

Anonymous said...

Deze vind ik heel erg mooi.
Ze worden steeds mooier.
Dank je voor je compliment voor mijn blog.
Jou blog ziet er heel goed uit.

So Dark So Cute said...

Hoi Mariet! Ik heb je naam ook in de hoed gegooid hoor :-)maar helaas... Ik weet niet wat je bedoelt met een post onder je bericht plaatsen? Wat ik bedoel met een blogpost is gewoon een nieuw berichtje maken over de giveaway net zoals een gewoon berichtje :-)

Anonymous said...

Hoi zusje..

Weet je wat ik dacht toen ik in "jouw spiegel" keek:
Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you...

Ben heel trots op je. Liefs, Els

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...